Retrospective: Brush’s Deli – Three Generations and Counting

Post Views: 919 As with all Mr. Local History retrospectives, updates are made to this post when we learn additional information. We will continue to expand this post as stories come to light. Mr. Local History Project Brush’s deli has a long history in Basking Ridge as the longest standing deli in the community. Located at 35 S. Finley avenue in the same building, the P.C. Henry general store opened back in 1869 and remained until 1935. On the left was a milliner (hat) shop along with a hardware and furniture…

Read More