Join friends and family with the Mr. Local History families for an afternoon that will put you in the holiday spirit. It’s the 6th Annual Winter Market and Tree Lighting in the Basking Ridge village. The entire event runs from 12-7pm but our fun runs from 3-5pm on the heated patio at the Washington House. Bring the kids. Call it a pre-tree light-up festive friends gathering. We have crafts and gifts too!
Saturday, December 7, 2019 3-5pm
Washington House Heated Outdoor Patio
The Washington House is glad to partner with Mr. Local History and their organization on Saturday, December 7,2019. We will open up our front patios that overlook Finley Avenue from 3 pm – 5 pm that afternoon to Mr. Local History and local children for a pre-tree lighting holiday card coloring event. Specials will be announced in advance of that weekend and warm drinks will be available for purchase that day, for the younger set AND adults! Make sure to dress warmly!
Santa’s helpers will be there to assist the kids as they customize a free card for their family. A great keepsake year after year.
- 12pm-7pm – Winter Market at Bishop Janes Church
- Visit over 50 local vendors and artisans! See performances by local arts organizations.
- 3-5:00pm – Family crafts at the Washington House heated outdoor patio from Mr. Local History
- 5:30pm – William Annin Carolers
- 5:30pm – Tree lighting ceremony
- 6:00 – Visit Santa